If you believe that your content has been used on PSC EXAM TIPS in a way that constitutes an infringement of your copyright, please notify PSC EXAM TIPS’s designated agent for complaints (contact email below) or approach us through the procedure set out under the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act. If you have a good faith belief that your copyright has been infringed by any of our Users, you may follow the below process:
You could send a notice to us or our designated agent by email COPYRIGHT@PSCEXAMTIPS.COM or by physical mail to the following address:
OCTAGON BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
First Floor, Karekad Building, Mampuzhakkary, Ramankary P.O, Alappuzha-689595, Kerala.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 0477 2980707
Your notice must contain the following details:
- Details of the Infringed Work: A statement clearly identifying and describing (and where possible annexing a copy) the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed on PSC EXAM TIPS or in case of more than one such works, please identify and describe (and where possible annex a copy of) each such copyrighted work claimed to be infringed on PSC EXAM TIPS)
- Details of the Infringing Work: Please clearly identify and describe the infringing material(s) or the work(s) uploaded by the user on PSC EXAM TIPS that you claim to be infringing in nature along with adequate particulars such as name of uploader, title of the work(s) etc.
- Details of the Location: Please clearly identify and describe the location and/or the URL where the material that you claim is infringing is located on PSC EXAM TIPS or in case of more than one such material, the location where each of such material(s) that you claim are infringing are located.
- Contact Details: Please mention your full name, address, telephone number, and email address so that we may contact you in case of any clarifications, or, in case any counter-request is received by the uploader.
- Locus Standi: Please include a statement that you are the copyright owner of the work(s) claimed to be infringed, or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this regard.
- Impermissible Use: Please include a statement, if you are the owner, that you have not authorized or permitted the infringing activity in any manner, or, if you are acting on behalf of the owner, that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
- Electronic Signature: In case you are sending the notice via email, please sign the email with a valid electronic signature as required under applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and related rules.
Please ensure that your notice is in compliance with the requirements stated above without which we would not be in a position to act upon your notice.